• Resolving family disputes
• Care for an elderly parent
• Disputes among siblings after the passing of a parent
• Custody, especially for children born out of wedlock
• Child support disputes
• Business disputes
• Real estate disputes - land use
• Contact disputes
• Education - between school and students or school and parents
For an objective perspective coupled with an empathetic voice towards your dispute, trust Ms. Knight as your ally at the mediation table.
FREE initial consultation up to 30 minutes.
$200 in-depth consulation.
You have access to the only mediator with extensive experience in the South County section of Great Barrington, MA. The Law Office of Judith C. Knight is a certified mediator who is well versed in the roll. In many cases, she can use her understanding and empathy to help bridge a seemingly cavernous gap between sides. You may agree that it is better to work out differences at a table rather than in a court if possible.
Before issues escalate to litigation, Ms. Knight can expertly navigate a resolution.
With experience as the prosecutor and as well as the defense lawyer, Judith C. Knight has experience with both sides of many scenarios, and can use that perspective to your advantage.